Saturday, March 15, 2008

Rebel Yell

with a rebel yell she cried more, more, more
if you didn't know already
Billy Idol is the shit.

Today Agz and I went on an escapade
we started off in Chapters where I bought Animal Farm AND a leather bound. Yes leather bound copy of Sense and Sensibility for only 12.99! I was so happy
then after drinking buckets of coffee from starbucks we ended up at Toys R Us and managed to get kicked out
I mean it's not my fault we were hopped up on coffee and bored
not a good combination let me tell you
we were throwing around this awesome plane and it ended up hitting some dude in the head
who naturally had a bitch fit o.O
he called us young and reckless
but let me ask you this
when is there a better time to be reckless than when you're young??
there isn't one
at least not in my opinion
and since today was such a b-e-a-utiful day
in the car we had the windows rolled down, with Billy Idol, Queen blasting singing along
lovely
it was
then I tried to explain to her how yoda speaks because we saw a picture of him and she didn't really get it
and I have watched star wars one to many times
all in all
twas a wonderful day
productive even i cleaned the entire house while my parents were out and my brother was being lazy and on the computer

1 comment:

Brett said...

Love the blog, keep saying what you think, before you think about it!