Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Random ass thoughts

mood: bored o.O
noise: Lyla- Oasis [ya dude old school =]


Greetings earthlings =]


I'm new to this whole blogging thing but I figured hey, why not give it a shot. Clearly I don't know what the fuck I'm doing but I'll learn eventually.


so here I am on this fine Wednesday evening and I'm bored out of my mind. My cats passed out beside me snoring [ya, who would have thought that freaking cats snore?. not me]. There's nothing to do I'm to lazy to go for a walk and well its bloody cold so maybe tomorrow. I need coffee.
well I guess thats all for tonight since I'm so bored I can't even think of anything to say. doesn't happen often =P. Anyways I'm going to read more of Wuthering Heights and inhale lots and lots of coffee. mmmm caffeine.
the higher you climb the further you fall

No comments: